Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Whoooo loves ya, baby?

I've become totally addicted to Pinterest.  I can spend hours upon hours just cruising different boards and picking out new ideas and projects to try.  I was surfing last evening and found this Pin with these totally adorable little owls!!  I fell in love right away!

The base of the owl is made from the Pillow Box die for the Big Shot so he can hold a yummy little surprise.  His feathers were punched from the Sale-A-Bration designer series paper...which I totally love and it will make me really sad when I can't get anymore.  I had fun trying to figure out all the pieces and putting it together into my version of this cool project!

Just like the pin, I just might make myself an army of little rainbow owls.  They make me happy :)

No comments: