Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Join the Korner Krazy Stampers during Sale-A-Bration for a GREAT deal!!

Sale-A-Bration is truly the best time of year to decide to join the Stampin' Up! family.  That's when I joined three years ago. I signed up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator because I LOVE the coordinating colors, the quality and design of the rubber, and the beautiful, ever changing assortment of accessories.  OH...I signed up for the 20% discount, too.  Actually, that's more like the #1 reason I signed up. Afterall, it's a lot of consumables that need to be replaced often and why not get that 20% off??  After inviting a couple friends over to play with my new "starter kit", they begged me to teach them how to stamp and share all the things I knew.  While never my initial intention, that's how Kelli's Korner was born.  Over the years, I have met some incredible women, made lifelong friends, and taken some interesting vacations.  I continue to learn and grow as a crafter but also have become more fulfilled as a person.  I found a love, and a community who shares that love with me.  As I look at the collection of stampin "stuff" I've amassed over the years, I've never looked back and questioned why.  I know I did the right thing for me.

NOW is the time to sign up for your own 20% discount.  With the Starter kit a mere $125 ($50 off the regular price) plus the added incentive of a free pack of DSP or digital download each month, there is no better time to give the Stampin' Up! family a road test!  Would you be:

Discount Demonstrator - you love Stampin' Up! products and want that discount!

Hobby Demonstrator - you love holding workshops or classes as time permits, on your schedule.  You're not going to go totally out of your way to book workshops or build your calendar.  You work your business on your time...and get that 20% off!

Career Demonstrator - you see your Stampin' Up! starter kit as the beginning of a thriving business with long term financial goals.  You want to move up through the career plan and make a living by doing what you love.  You plan your work and work your plan.  And you still have time to take advantage of your personal 20%!

Can you see yourself being one of these demonstrators?  In addition to the fabulous discount on the best stampin supplies in the world along with a starter kit and free additional product valued at over $300, you also get the benefit of:
  • Stampin' Success Magazine sent by Stampin' Up! each month, packed full of incredible paper crafting projects and ideas.
  • Access to Stampin' Connection, a Stampin' Up! demonstrator only community with thousands of samples, articles and information to help make you a better stamper
  • Stampin' Up! Convention, Leadership and Regional gatherings.  There is nothing like gathering hundreds and even thousands of crazy stampers together in one place.  Really...it's indescribable!
  • An opportunity to earn free stamps, awards and incentives through Stampin' Up!'s regular promotions
  • Personalized attention to you and your goals.  I can help you become whatever kind of demonstrator you want to be!
  • Stamp events where you can get together with other demonstrators to talk about Stampin' Up!, your business, and/or your hobby
  • Access to the Korner Krazy Stamper downline newsletter and private blog where you will get ideas and inspiration to help you grow your business and hobby as well as specials and discounts available ONLY to the Korner Krazy Stamper team
  • Make new friends!!  The women you meet in this business are second to none!!
Consider giving the Stampin' Up! family a test drive.  The worst thing that can happen is that you walk away with  an awesome stampin kit of your choice at one heck of a great price.  Have questions?  Email me or call (630) 561-8056 and we'll get together to answer all of your questions about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and part of my Korner Krazy Stampers team.  Ready to join now?  Head over to my website to select your customized starter kit today!  HURRY!!  This discounted offer ends March 31!!

Look at all of the great things you get in your starter kit below!  Choose between the traditional starter kit or the digital starter kit.  Most items are interchangeable for like items (ink for ink, paper for paper, stamps for stamps)

Stampin' Up! Become a Demonstrator SAB 2012

No comments: