Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Happy Mom and Endless Birthday Wishes Class

Did we really think I was going to stay away from Stampin' Blendabilities for long??  Come on now.  I'm obsessed. I really am enjoying this Blended Bloom stamp set, too. I will move on eventually but for now, I'm having the time of my life learning to really enjoy my markers using this stamp set!
This is the card I made for my mama for Mothers Day.  Her favorite color is red so that's why the Cherry Cobbler flower got center stage.  By using a simple masking technique I was able to get some really lovely dimension with the flowers. Masking is something I often forget about.  It was literally the very first technique I learned when I attended my first SU! party many many years ago.

Ok, so one other thing I want to mention is the release of a brand new photopolymer stamp set called Endless Birthday Wishes.  When a similar set was released at Christmas time it SOLD OUT FAST!  I've already ordered mine.  Click here to get yours! OR Join my birthday card class featuring this stellar set! For just $18 you'll receive:

* Endless Birthday Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set
*5 projects featuring this awesome stamp set
Registration for this class is on my Meetup page. Click here to register today!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: