Friday, May 16, 2014

Noodle Head Cometh

"It's better than a Stamp-A-Stack," says my sister.  I wanted to take a quick shot of the card I mocked up for her last night and realized the pile I put together for her to take home was a whole lot like a S-A-S on steroids.  Good thing I didn't have anything else to work on :)
It's all good, tho.  My little Noodle Head is going to make her appearance into the world in a week.  She'll be the first girl in our family and (very very VERY likely) the last grandchild for my parents.  Clear this up quickly, it's my sister who's having the baby, not me!  LOL  My 19 year old would stroke :-)  Brandi is getting a little ahead of the game and making her thank you notes now.  For some reason she things she's going to be too busy to make them AFTER the baby.  I can't imagine why??
As soon as I saw the Something For Baby set at the catalog premier, I said to my friend Patty, "My sister is going to LOVE this set". Like any good sister would, I added the stamp set and matching framelits to my pre-order. Sure enough, she loved it and we have thank you cards.  Her color for this baby is Wisteria Wonder.  Long time followers will remember our obsession with Brocade Blue for my nephew.  I had a lot of fun working on this layout.  I'm not a girly pink kinda girl so my favorite color being used for my favorite person's new person made me super duper happy!!

And now I have to clean up!
P.S. I would have totally made these for her over the weekend but she wanted to take everything home to make them herself. A last stamping hurrah for a while??  I can't wait to meet my new Noodle Head!

No comments: