Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Hey, Party Animal!

Have you heard? It's From The Herd! I know, I know. I'm a goof but I really do like the stamp set. I think it's adorable. I mean, do you have another stamp set that lets you color a blue goat?? Didn't think so.
My Koloring Krew starts on Thursday and this will be one of our projects. We will be working with Stampin' Blendabilities and learning more ways to blend color and shade images using these amazing markers. I'm excited to give my stampers an evening of nothing but coloring time so they can work to perfect their skills and turn out beautiful paper crafts.
Koloring Krew meets the fourth Thursday of each month and will feature a fun coloring method each month. We will certainly do a lot with Blendabilities but we will also explore the use of blender pens, watercolor, and other coloring methods all using Stampin' Up! products. If you want to join us, check out the sign up specials linked on my blog and visit www.meetup.com/KelliStamps4U to register.

No comments: